stratusrt01 is an Idiot Work Log

My IP got banned a while ago because my little brother got into an argument with him and also kept creating new usernames to get on ROE. I demanded that stratusrt01 unban my IP because I hadn't done anything wrong and they shouldn't be allowed to ban my IP. For this, stratus banned my username and said quote "I never liked you either, so you can join your brother".

I tried to make a new username and start a worklog on ROE again, not causing any trouble whatsoever. He banned me again, so I'm just going to do my worklog here. It's nice that on CA.com people don't have sticks up their 4sses all the time.

/rant, onto the equipment

Box: 4.4 cubes @ 36 hz with 57.5 sq inches of port

Sub Stage: Konaki Motors with 12" IA recones

Sub Amp: Crunch GP3000D-Pro (will be x2 as soon as I up my electrical)

Mids: No money for them as of yet, but soon

Mid Amp: Crunch 175.4

Batteries: 1 Red Top 34/78 up front soon to be replaced by an HC2400

Alt: 200 amp HO

Wire: 1/0 - 1 POS run and 1 NEG run (will be 2x each once I get more batts)

Big 3 done with 2/0

0426081800asw8.jpg

I never liked you on ROE either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Nobody likes Canada. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

you got the GP3000D yet? whered you buy it from? i assume onlinecarstereo.com becuase its the cheapest there as far as i know..im dying to order my 2, i have a feeling the prices are going to go up after they see more and more people starting to use them....450 shipped for a brand new 3kw+ amp, and from an authorized dealer(onlinecarstereo.com) is a killer deal

Well its ROE, where noone is allowed to have an opinion.

Thats why I really dont go over there much anymore. At least people have a sense of humor on ca.com.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.