stratusrt01 is an Idiot Work Log

While I can understand that you might have been treated unfairly on another forum, you CLEARLY have unresolved issues and, I'm sorry to say, deserve everything that's being thrown at you in this thread. Forums are connected, and most people who are members on ROE are also members here, so if your plan was to start over on CA.com I have some bad news for you...

Live and learn.

??? you started *****ing and expected it to just stop with your post, lol
what went wrong on your cut outs for the sub? Do you plan to leave the box like that and not seal it off from the trunk?
Grammar>you

Nothing went wrong with the cutouts. I used a self-made circle jig with my router. Short of a tiny divet caused by my pilot hole being 1/16" off, the holes are 100% exactly round. Also, the box should be pretty efficient without being sealed off. everything is pointing forward, so it shouldn't be a problem.

The GP3000D-Pro comes tomorrow btw.

im curious as to why people run a ground from the front to the back on a unibody car... you would think that the best place to set ground would be directly to the body....i see absolutely no reason to waste that much wire when the body is as big a contact as you get...that is what the big three is for.........

im curious as to why people run a ground from the front to the back on a unibody car... you would think that the best place to set ground would be directly to the body....i see absolutely no reason to waste that much wire when the body is as big a contact as you get...that is what the big three is for.........
theres more resistance in the body of a car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.