stratusrt01 is an Idiot Work Log

you got the GP3000D yet? whered you buy it from? i assume onlinecarstereo.com becuase its the cheapest there as far as i know..im dying to order my 2, i have a feeling the prices are going to go up after they see more and more people starting to use them....450 shipped for a brand new 3kw+ amp, and from an authorized dealer(onlinecarstereo.com) is a killer deal
Yeah that's where I got them from. One thing I hate about them, is they won't tell you on the site that what you're ordering is out of stock, because they want you to buy it from them. Then when you read the shipping terms and conditions, it says something about "we expect all orders to be shipped out within 30 days". I read that and was like, WOW: POSSIBLY 30 DAYS!. So I called up and told them to cancel the order, because only god knows when they were gonna ship it.

Then the guy says "we may be getting some Crunch amplifiers in today, I'll check and see if your amp is in the order." 20 minutes of holding later, he says there are some in their secondary warehouse. He asked if I wanted them to ship the amp out still, if it is in the warehouse. I told him yes, but if it isn't shipped out by Monday, I want the order canceled. It shipped out on Friday

Well its ROE, where noone is allowed to have an opinion.
Thats why I really dont go over there much anymore. At least people have a sense of humor on ca.com.
Yes, it's far too serious and political. Everything has to be in order, nothing can be funny or mildly offensive. I'm just tired of some mods thinking they can do whatever they want and just ban people, then delete all the threads they made or PMs they send, so everybody assumes the member was in the wrong.

yea they are the lose
OCS is great as far as prices and shipping are concerned, but customer service is for jack. But you absolutely cannot beat 450 shipped for a GP3000D-Pro. It's worth the hassle to save a couple hundred bucks. You just have to light a fire under their asses sometimes.

Actually I was screwed over worse by SonicElectronix. They sent me an order after I canceled it 3 times days before it shipped. I had to pay for the shipping to return it and a restocking fee.

Yeah that's where I got them from. One thing I hate about them, is they won't tell you on the site that what you're ordering is out of stock, because they want you to buy it from them. Then when you read the shipping terms and conditions, it says something about "we expect all orders to be shipped out within 30 days". I read that and was like, WOW: POSSIBLY 30 DAYS!. So I called up and told them to cancel the order, because only god knows when they were gonna ship it.
Then the guy says "we may be getting some Crunch amplifiers in today, I'll check and see if your amp is in the order." 20 minutes of holding later, he says there are some in their secondary warehouse. He asked if I wanted them to ship the amp out still, if it is in the warehouse. I told him yes, but if it isn't shipped out by Monday, I want the order canceled. It shipped out on Friday
****!

well lemme know how you like it. it says on their site, theres "removable end caps" i dont see end caps in the pic though...im trying to order at least 1 here soon...i really wanna get both just so i have them

congrats on your new system an all. But hide them wires!
They will be a little cleaner once I put the real subs in.

I wasn't gonna drill a hole for 18 gauge wire (because the ABs won't take the 10awg that I'm gonna use for a permanent speaker wire) and super glue it shut, just to have to undo it and put the good speaker wire in when I put the good subs in the box.

The power wire is all over the place because i don't wanna make screw holes for a temporary amp (Bxi606D), so it just sits beside the box.

BTW
Rich(Stratusrt01) > You.

If he banned you, he must of had a good reason.

Tough shit.

You'll live.
Oh I don't know about that. Rich is such a big influence on me that I don't know if I can go on without him loving me like he does you. WHY GOD WHY WOULD I P1SS THE GREAT STRATUS OFF!!!!111? WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW THAT I'M NOT S-ING RICHES D!?

Seriously, enough with the post dumping. I stopped making names on ROE because I'm tired of the politics and drama. I don't care how badly you want to be inside Rich.

Oh I don't know about that. Rich is such a big influence on me that I don't know if I can go on without him loving me like he does you. WHY GOD WHY WOULD I P1SS THE GREAT STRATUS OFF!!!!111? WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW THAT I'M NOT S-ING RICHES D!?
Seriously, enough with the post dumping. I stopped making names on ROE because I'm tired of the politics and drama. I don't care how badly you want to be inside Rich.
See, you personally don't know Rich.

You are just all angry cause he got the best of you on the interwebs, and now your crying about it.

Get over it.

Anybody that knows Rich, could see where Im coming from.

So STFU about this BS.

You asked for it when you made this title for this thread.

If it didn't matter so much why did you dedicate a thread to him?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.