Stereo Integrity sql-12

Did you post pics of that build anywhere? I'd like to check that out.

I'll be doing my cousin a box for his truck soon as soon as we get a dry day, He bought a pair of F8L's I'm curious to see how they do.
Where did he get his F8L’s at. I ordered mine on October 29th through SSA’s Facebook store because they were 20% off, and they still haven’t shipped 😒😤 and they’re website says in stock ships same day.

Where did he get his F8L’s at. I ordered mine on October 29th through SSA’s Facebook store because they were 20% off, and they still haven’t shipped 😒😤 and they’re website says in stock ships same day.
Good luck man. Took 3 months to get my Lethal Injection when I ordered from SSA. But, Incriminator Audio did answer their phone and gave me updates, but still! I feel your pain

Good luck man. Took 3 months to get my Lethal Injection when I ordered from SSA. But, Incriminator Audio did answer their phone and gave me updates, but still! I feel your pain
Man, they’re killing me! And they NEVER answer the phone… and their VM says to message them on FB… and then they don’t respond to that either 😒. I would just order some different subs, but my luck would be as soon as I order them SSA will ship mine and I’ll be stuck with 2 sets 🤦🏻‍♂️

Man, they’re killing me! And they NEVER answer the phone… and their VM says to message them on FB… and then they don’t respond to that either 😒. I would just order some different subs, but my luck would be as soon as I order them SSA will ship mine and I’ll be stuck with 2 sets 🤦🏻‍♂️
I feel ya man. That was my exact same though as I was waiting.

I just feel that if the subs are made to order or you don’t have them in stock, don’t say”in stock”😡

He ordered them Direct through their website for 189.99 a pop like 2 weeks ago, Took like a week to get them in hand.

B4E9E0FD-F70A-4282-8784-53489CEAF596.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...