Stereo Integrity sql-12

63BBE165-D5C8-4EEC-A488-E0A042C28C51.jpeg

@Ridinhi any word on a ship date yet? I just sold one of my amps and decided to snatch up a SQL while they were still on sale. I’ve been wanting to hear a 4th order forever so I plan on doing a 4th order ski hole blow through in my Caddy.

@Ridinhi any word on a ship date yet? I just sold one of my amps and decided to snatch up a SQL while they were still on sale. I’ve been wanting to hear a 4th order forever so I plan on doing a 4th order ski hole blow through in my Caddy.
Haven’t ordered it yet. I figured I would wait til they actually are in stock to order one. I put a Ct Sounds Tropo XL in the box. Did a quick test but not even 5 minutes and no tuning. Trying wait for the weather to warm up so I can get out and rewire my truck with ofc wire. I sold my Skar rp1200 and am going to get a CT Sounds 2000.1
I really feel I was underpowering the sub as well as many other setups I tried in my truck.

Buck designed a 6th order blow through for it. What size did they recommend for it?
View attachment 35714
Nick actually suggested sealed. But he said if you must port, tune down to something around 22hz.
he said my 32 hz was higher than he would recommend. I really do not feel like building anymore boxes for this truck so I just decided to get a sub that would work well with what I already built.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...