Square vs Round Subwoofers

PaperMaker thinks he's funny copying me. 

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

gotcha. Yeah, i dont think that a nick used strictly to troll someone to look identical to another member should be allowed. Papermaker, that is a low shot man. You and i havent ever had an issue, and we dont really have one now, but this is pretty lame man.

If it was so easy to do 159.5, everyone would be doing it.
even the low 150s arent that easy to get into without 4 15"s and some serious power. 158 vs 150 is an 8 db increase and theoretically would require 6 times the power based on the 3 db increase requiring twice the power theory

gotcha. Yeah, i dont think that a nick used strictly to troll someone to look identical to another member should be allowed. Papermaker, that is a low shot man. You and i havent ever had an issue, and we dont really have one now, but this is pretty lame man.
Well the dude constantly lies and bad mouths me because I prove him wrong.

Not only that he literally treats new people shifty and mocks everyone he can so I turned it around on him and now he's pissed.

I spent years on the forms designed boxes for free for guys that couldn't afford it countless stuff.

I've built several loudspeakers and plan to one day do production runs. But losisatool and hertz outright lie then they go to other forums in attempt to make me look bad and fail.

Now it's to the point where I'm going to beat him at his own game with my own speakers that I installed just to show him.

He didn't even know how to properly fuse his own wiring.

Well the dude constantly lies and bad mouths me because I prove him wrong. Not only that he literally treats new people shifty and mocks everyone he can so I turned it around on him and now he's pissed.

I spent years on the forms designed boxes for free for guys that couldn't afford it countless stuff.

I've built several loudspeakers and plan to one day do production runs. But losisatool and hertz outright lie then they go to other forums in attempt to make me look bad and fail.

Now it's to the point where I'm going to beat him at his own game with my own speakers that I installed just to show him.

well, i have to agree with the members who have voiced opinions about this going on too log/far.

Well the dude constantly lies and bad mouths me because I prove him wrong. Not only that he literally treats new people shifty and mocks everyone he can so I turned it around on him and now he's pissed.

Nobody lies about you.

China builds speakers. You buy them from china. You don't prove anyone wrong.

You are all talk with no show.

If you did have the stuff you say you will do it will be different. You don't.

Every time you try to find people that agree with you, most don't and make fun of you because you try to argue with no substance.

Hell man you fought with a person that builds his own amps.

Nobody lies about you. China builds speakers. You buy them from china. You don't prove anyone wrong.

Every time you try to find people that agree with you, most don't and make fun of you because you try to argue with no substance.

Jesus this sounds like some high school drama! I cant tell whos who, but lets just get along eh?

Nobody lies about you. China builds speakers. You buy them from china. You don't prove anyone wrong.

1 So what almost every company on the market uses the same parts.

2 I've used several build houses

3 I don't prove anyone wrong? I prove you wrong on a DAILY basis. Oh and let's not forget the shielding subject.Just recently on Nato and troop dispersion within Nato.

4. If I say I had the stuff I do it would be different? That makes 0 sense.

You are dullsional. I present my argument then provide a document or website with research that back my claims. You can't be serious! Matter fact you complained I link sites and I'm good with Google. No shot the Internet has a wealth of information. Like the troops dispatched in the last few wars. I bet that's ******** too huh?

How about that article from a manufacture that builds shield cable. Just to I made that suit up too huh?

You argue with someone who has built/designed a dozen speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.