Square vs Round Subwoofers

There is no "getting along". The guy is an idiot who spouts incorrect information when people come here looking for help.
Dude you spend 10000 dollars on a system and it's shut.

You had 30 batteries 8 15s 28000 watts and can't break 155. I've done 153 with one 15 and 3kw..

You can't understand basic wire ampacity

You can't even troll.

I have pictures of me reconing said driver I have custom built.

There is nothing like it on the market.

We been over this before I gave you my contacts to confirm it was a custom sample.

You just spout lies

[quote name='DarkKnightSM']Jesus this sounds like some high school drama! I cant tell whos who, but lets just get along eh?[/QUOTE]

"Losisatool" is the real profile "Losissatool" is a member who went by the name "papermaker" who sems to have been banned for whatever reason. Getting them to get along doesnt seem to be an attainable goal. They have not only history, but current conflicts that doesnt seem like they will be resolved any time soon. Im kinda surprised that @MikeofTulsa or @Spider Monkey havent stepped in for the doppelganger profile alone.

[quote name='youdoofus']"Losisatool" is the real profile "Losissatool" is a member who went by the name "papermaker" who sems to have been banned for whatever reason. Getting them to get along doesnt seem to be an attainable goal. They have not only history, but current conflicts that doesnt seem like they will be resolved any time soon. Im kinda surprised that @MikeofTulsa or @Spider Monkey havent stepped in for the doppelganger profile alone.[/QUOTE]

I cannot change the name for a month.
I made another account because I didn't want to confuse the new guys but it got deleted.
Regardless I like having this one just because it pisses him off.
He knowns nothing about my drivers and lies like he knows better.
Like I said the dude been here for years and couldn't figure out the 30 day minimum on the name change.

I cannot change the name for a month.I made another account because I didn't want to confuse the new guys but it got deleted.

Like I said the dude been here for years and couldn't figure out the 30 day minimum on the name change.
how do you change the bit under your screen name where yours says "DD subs are the best"?

I cannot change the name for a month.I made another account because I didn't want to confuse the new guys but it got deleted.

What a bummer you guys are bickering. Id value both of your guys info, but argueing online is pretty petty. Its a waste of energy because everyone is always right. Unless you too personally know each other why not just drop this. Normally i wouldnt even comment on this type of bickering but ive litterly done nothing all day at work and am bored to death. Only so much educational info i can read online for so long

Dude you spend 10000 dollars on a system and it's shut.You had 30 batteries 8 15s 28000 watts and can't break 155. I've done 153 with one 15 and 3kw..

You can't understand basic wire ampacity
Hahaha, that sounds like me, im at roughly 7k. But i blame the HU and those focals

Hahaha, that sounds like me, im at roughly 7k. But i blame the HU and those focals
jeez, what HU do you have?

i think the OP bugged out since the extreme digression of the convo and being outmatched by the superior knowledge of the gurus that you see on the regular in here

The kenwood ddx9903s, it was 700 dollars at the time. And the **** car toys salesmen sold me on a warrenty for everything. I blame those two items cause i dont like to think about how much i spent on that jl audio equipment

The kenwood ddx9903s, it was 700 dollars at the time. And the **** car toys salesmen sold me on a warrenty for everything. I blame those two items cause i dont like to think about how much i spent on that jl audio equipment
LMAO!!! who was the salesman? Please Say Bill!!!!

i think the OP bugged out since the extreme digression of the convo and being outmatched by the superior knowledge of the gurus that you see on the regular in here
It wasnt my first install, but the first one i went all out on. And go figure everyone here was right, jl is overpriced and now im left wanting more bass. Unless somehow i am a basshead and will always want more? I cant say ive never heard systems that was terribly loud

LMAO!!! who was the salesman? Please Say Bill!!!!
All of em! I was in that store so much on the fence, they probably know me asthe idiot with 5k on a credit line. I had tried the kicker iq 1000.5, didnt like it, returned it. Bought the 750/1 and the 600/4 hd amps. Almost returned the mono to get an amp that could eventually power a fi q, but another time. Right now id settle for getting my ac fixed in my car

All of em! I was in that store so much on the fence, they probably know me asthe idiot with 5k on a credit line. I had tried the kicker iq 1000.5, didnt like it, returned it. Bought the 750/1 and the 600/4 hd amps. Almost returned the mono to get an amp that could eventually power a fi q, but another time. Right now id settle for getting my ac fixed in my car
Nice! Ive known Bill for over 20 years, but havent seen him in the 18 years that ive lived in the northland. Hes a really cool guy, knows his stuff too. Hard to go wrong at car toys unless youre a gear wh0re like the majority of us LOL cuz itll put you in the poor house!! Have you heard the audio frogs that are the talk of the town? Apparently theyre the sh1t!!

Nice! Ive known Bill for over 20 years, but havent seen him in the 18 years that ive lived in the northland. Hes a really cool guy, knows his stuff too. Hard to go wrong at car toys unless youre a gear wh0re like the majority of us LOL cuz itll put you in the poor house!! Have you heard the audio frogs that are the talk of the town? Apparently theyre the sh1t!!
Are we talking co springs? Im trying to think, bill? Tattoes on his hand and stuff, kind old

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.