Speaker/tweeter suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Romeo11

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some speakers that can get pretty loud without distorting as I would like to be able to hear lyrics better with my subs at full volume. Sizes are Front: 6"x9" Rear: 6-3/4" tweeters 2.5". For the front and rear 5.25" speakers will work as well. Price range about $200 for a pair but open to spending more if the product seems right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Back deck, over trunk. Certainly not air tight. I know it’s a dramatic difference in chest compression when the back seat is open to the trunk...
True but at those prices, nickel plated copper or brass would be a much better option for speakers, no point in using stainless steel at all...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...

About this thread

Romeo11

Romeo11
minneapolis, mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet