Speaker static problem

Cflynn

So a few days ago I installed a new head unit and speakers into my truck, and since then they have been giving off this irritating static noise. I don't have much experience with car audio so I came here looking for help with this. I have a 2012 Nissan Frontier King Cab. My new head unit is a Boss BV760B and my 4 speakers are all Kicker CS series speakers, and I am not using an external amp. The new head unit has 20watts RMS/4 channels and the speakers are 4 ohm 100 watt RMS. I have no idea how to fix this issue and im running out of patience. Help?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.