Fuses between Extra Batterys

SaSp

Germany
hi everybody,

im planing my new system but im a bit confused becuz of much fuses im thinkin about

but pictures says more then 1000words i am right with the fuses?

xJlTKd.jpg

i am really need that 8fuses ? Oo

The head unit should already have a fuse somewhere in the wiring harness. You also need fuses on the + power cords coming off the batteries. Unless you have more components to wire, that should be all you need. All of your components, active or passive, have fuses.

Since you are going to use 3 batteries, I assume you have a fairly complicated system that will demand a lot from the cars electrical system. You want to make sure things like the alternator, voltage reg, and anything similar, are high quality. Getting that setup correct will insure that you have less problems down the road.

Pretty much that's the way to be safe, though most people count a bank of batteries as 1 battery, use bus bars and only fuse the longer runs out (to the front or to the amps).

if you put hte batteries close and isolate them from shorting out to the body no. I wouldn't waste my time with it..

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

also you only ground close to the power source. AKA close to the battery..

allright guys seems better for me too appreciate that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hi everybody,
im planing my new system but im a bit confused becuz of much fuses im thinkin about

but pictures says more then 1000words i am right with the fuses?

xJlTKd.jpg

i am really need that 8fuses ? Oo
i don't think u need fuse before the battery overkill, so u could leave those 2 off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.