Speaker cuts out when breaking

usually its a loose speaker wire that falls off the door speaker and grounds out causing the the amp to cut off.

if your implying that when u make a turn say left turn or slow down hard even and you notice no sound coming out of your front left door speaker or maybe its 2 speakers in the rear of the car doing it for me the front drivers side door speaker wire coming from the amp fell off the +terminal prolly due to shutting the door hard a few times.

In my case i had 6 speakers all four that were on the amp would cut out the other 2 factory front speakers were all that you herd all tinny highs.

i also had 2 subs running and that amp also cutout to so keep in mind that sometimes all it takes is just one loose bouncing around wire grounding out and the whole system will be silent

check speaker connections on speaker terminals and speaker outputs on the amp, take each wire out and put it back in..... what else hav you tried?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.