SoundQubed HDS series issues?

Got mine all hooked up and they are so nice man. Thought my nvx's hit hard, until now.....
That's how I was feeling about my CVRs.. People didn't even like to ride in the truck with me.. Its almost hard to imagine what could be WAY better than those.. Anxious as hell lol

Wait until the suspension loosens up, only gets better. Soundqubed subs have stuff suspension when they're new
Crazy stiff!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

That's how I was feeling about my CVRs.. People didn't even like to ride in the truck with me.. Its almost hard to imagine what could be WAY better than those.. Anxious as hell lol
Haha, you will be impressed.

Oh than you're in for a treat. My 2 hds210s slam harder than my buddies to 12" kickers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.