Songs that sound like ****

i agree, most of the new rap today just blows.

im all about the game (his past 2 albums, not crazy about the newest one), Dr Dre 2001 and before, snoop, tupac, and eminem (some of the eminem show, but mostly before) but honestly, i think its mostly dr dre's music producing capabilities, hes truly amazing.

the song ghost by Tupac is such a good song...sure it doesnt have some insanely deeps hitting bass, but its just a killer song....not like the stuff that has bass all over for the sake of bass

whats the difference by dr dre off his 2001 album has some nice bass too

Yeah, most rap sounds like **** to me. I'll take old school rap and hip hip anyday. But for listening preference, it's rock and metal all the way.
Amen to that. 80's metal with some heavy kick drums does it for me. Poison - Nothing But A Good Time is my fav demo song...

and FYI "real" old school is from the 80's. Run DMC, Fat Boys, Whoudini, Grand Master Flash, etc...Yep I'm old.

My set up will play most anything clean/accurate sounding, but most of the new stuff just sounds like crap to me. Bass for the sake of bass with some bright ass "SSSSSS" thrown in for highs and some guy rapping over it all....UGH.

But the OP's use of bass boost won't help that's for sure.

I could be wrong but you might try installing an after market deck and a eq that did wonders for my system.
i cant add one to my car, but ya that would really improve my system a lot. I could get one done but i would have to have one fiberglassed in. its not worth it.

I'm guessing that you have total **** for front speakers. A good song doesn't **** just because it doesn't have a bass line that hits good in your one-dimensional setup. You would be so much better off with a really good front stage setup. Without that, IMO, you don't have a "system". You have a less than mediocre, ghetto, wannabe spl setup. From what you're telling me, a deaf retard doing a freestyle "wouldn't ****" as long as it was over a Shawty Redd beat. lol
my front speakers are actually very good. They lexus premium sound system and they have pretty good highs for just what came with the car. and i know a good song doesnt **** just cuz it has a bass line. im just sayin (and im just talking about rap here) that y do some of these artists make some gangster songs that dont even have good bass. the bass sounds fine dammit, how many times do i have to say that. im talking about lows tho, and loud notes that pound when ur at a stop light or rollin past someone lol.

my front speakers are actually very good. They lexus premium sound system and they have pretty good highs for just what came with the car. and i know a good song doesnt **** just cuz it has a bass line. im just sayin (and im just talking about rap here) that y do some of these artists make some gangster songs that dont even have good bass. the bass sounds fine dammit, how many times do i have to say that. im talking about lows tho, and loud notes that pound when ur at a stop light or rollin past someone lol.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That is all.

Carry on.

the guy made a thread about songs with shitty bass lines, and turned into everyone hating on him for not having a "completly flat" setup...
how does that even have anything to do with midbass? some songs naturally have shitty bass lines, it has nothing to do with midbass??

2nd mayby not everyone wants to go active and put 30 lbs of deadener in there doors with mdf rings ??

also to the guy who made the thread, if you want sub-bass in all your music, pick up an epicenter
explain what an epicenter is. is that like having a deck to control wat frequencies ur subwoofers play? is it something i can easily install? or will it cost a lot of money

Best remix ever made.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
Plus, idk wtf your talking about, crank dat hits pretty **** hard. You need to play with your EQ dude, somethings off.
crank dat does hit pretty hard. but not like ay bay bay with them nice lows constantly.

thats ****ing awesome
x3, actually makes that song ok. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Looked like his sticks was gonna start on fire. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.