Songs that sound like ****

alias3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
I hate it when artists make a good rap song, but when u listen to it with subwoofers, it doesnt even hit nice at all. Anyone else notice this?

such as the song Oh by Ciara. That song doesnt hit nice and low. its almost an annoying bass to me. also the song "we takin over" by DJ Khaled doesnt hit much either.

anyone else encounter this with music?

hell ya that is alot of weezy that i wish would hit hard...i mean there is a few but..not like jeezy or anything like that....and all the 50 dont hit hard either...im just gonna start putting there lines over different beats lol that would work if i can get acapellas

That's because your sound stage is so bass heavy that unless a song has a very clear separate bass line digitally added you lose the separation and it just sounds muddy and weak.

Yeah, most rap sounds like **** to me. I'll take old school rap and hip hip anyday. But for listening preference, it's rock and metal all the way.

I hate it when artists make a good rap song, but when u listen to it with subwoofers, it doesnt even hit nice at all. Anyone else notice this?
such as the song Oh by Ciara. That song doesnt hit nice and low. its almost an annoying bass to me. also the song "we takin over" by DJ Khaled doesnt hit much either.

anyone else encounter this with music?
It just means your sweet ass JL setup isn't covering the midbass nicely and is not tuned proper to give you a flat response EVERYWHERE. GO YOU!

Yeah, I bet half of these people have dips in their FR between 60 and 100 and below 30. Or, even more likely, just have huge peaks around 50 hz. If you don't cover the midbass region and the low subbass region, you're missing out on a lot of sound in music.

Yeah, I bet half of these people have dips in their FR between 60 and 100 and below 30. Or, even more likely, just have huge peaks around 50 hz. If you don't cover the midbass region and the low subbass region, you're missing out on a lot of sound in music.
x2 to I'm gonna say huge dips below 35hz cause its probably a prefab box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.