Songs that sound like ****

It just means your sweet ass JL setup isn't covering the midbass nicely and is not tuned proper to give you a flat response EVERYWHERE. GO YOU!
no my JL hits highs fine. im just saying that if i was an artist, i would make all of my songs hit low and clean.

and we takin over doesnt hit hard/low like hypnotize or something would. whoever said it hit hard..

like that soulja boi song, that song has sucky bass. like every 20th note theres a nice low one, but other than that, its not something u want to thump to...

like that soulja boi song, that song has sucky bass. like every 20th note theres a nice low one, but other than that, its not something u want to thump to...
Heck, its not something I ever want to listen to again if I have the ability! Altho the Travis Barker did put some lipstick on that pig...

no my JL hits highs fine. im just saying that if i was an artist, i would make all of my songs hit low and clean
No... it's because you don't have a flat response. Get over it. Anybody who knows anything about SQ will agree.

If you think that only songs with loud, digitally added bass lines hit clean then that's a textbook example of a very rough transition between midbass and bass.

i got a 500/1 and i always crank my **** up loud wherever i am. I usually always use the bass boost too, unless i start to get really immune to the bass then i'll go without the boost for awhile and only turn it up when i wanna crank it.
Is this bad for the amp?? or is it ok to turn up the bass boost all the time if i want?

and the bass boost is actually a bass knob located underneath my steering wheel. so its not the actually bass boost on the amp. my amp settings are set low i think.

maybe all i need is a deck to blast that ****?
I think that quote sums it up pretty good

no my JL hits highs fine. im just saying that if i was an artist, i would make all of my songs hit low and clean.
and we takin over doesnt hit hard/low like hypnotize or something would. whoever said it hit hard..

I could be wrong but you might try installing an after market deck and a eq that did wonders for my system.

I'm guessing that you have total **** for front speakers. A good song doesn't **** just because it doesn't have a bass line that hits good in your one-dimensional setup. You would be so much better off with a really good front stage setup. Without that, IMO, you don't have a "system". You have a less than mediocre, ghetto, wannabe spl setup. From what you're telling me, a deaf retard doing a freestyle "wouldn't ****" as long as it was over a Shawty Redd beat. lol

the guy made a thread about songs with shitty bass lines, and turned into everyone hating on him for not having a "completly flat" setup...

how does that even have anything to do with midbass? some songs naturally have shitty bass lines, it has nothing to do with midbass??

2nd mayby not everyone wants to go active and put 30 lbs of deadener in there doors with mdf rings ??

also to the guy who made the thread, if you want sub-bass in all your music, pick up an epicenter

Your JL box may be clean under 60 in the car but I doubt the system as a whole gives you much response between 60-150hz. You don't wish to take the advice of a nice front stage(good compnents and midbass speakers). This is why you fail.

No... it's because you don't have a flat response. Get over it. Anybody who knows anything about SQ will agree.
If you think that only songs with loud, digitally added bass lines hit clean then that's a textbook example of a very rough transition between midbass and bass.
Don't bother. He has proven so many times that he doesn't listen or care.

i also agree oh - ciara has shitty basslines, ohh knoez1111!1!! my next fls's must be totally shitty because im not getting teh necessary midbassez!!!!11!
LOL, you don't even know this guys history here. Trust me, he doesn't have an type of good sounding system. Just good subs with a shitty install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.