Northeast Region Someone tell me what this show is: usaci related

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Oh, OK. Honestly $50 isn't bad for people who are seriously going to finals or for people that are doing the points thing. Englishtown is a 1x event and it cost a total of $45 to get in and compete.

If I were looking to go to finals then this cost wouldn't be an issue for me.

You dont need the 2x event for an invite to finals. The N. East gets a points curve. If your a member and you've competed one time you get an invite for that year. Im picking and choosing which USACi event if any I go to this year. Ill probably only go to a regional event if they have one this year just to get a legal score on the B&K. Im sure my team will be at lot of them but Im diggin this legal comp style at the moment.

Not as much as Ill spend at the DB Drag 3x/TNESPL 3x in NY in June. Between fuel, motel, and competing out of both orgs that day Ill gladly fork up the B&K cost if the time comes.

That definitely won't be a cheap show, should be fun though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

BTW, where is you're sweet new avatar?????

Hey Mike when you say a "friend" of yours do you mean the young Latino boy you ram //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif Just curious. Didnt know you had friends //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Its all good. I'll bring my piece with me.......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.