Northeast Region Someone tell me what this show is: usaci related

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
yeah man we dont want you to get show up and not make the Sanford show... bring the baby and keep the sh!tty diapers as ammo! noone like poo flung on them! then again that would probably be considered some sort of terrorist warfare lol.

Mark has been trying to convince Bumper to Bumper to move the time up, but they won't move on the time. I'm gonna call them and act like just a regular competitor and see if they will move it up to 2pm for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMOA, I just called Bumper To Bumper and asked if he could move it up to 2pm start time, I told him he would get more people there if we knew idt would be over before nightfall. The dickhead at the shop told me that I could take all the cars that won't come out and shove them up my ass, then hung up on me. No offense to Mark, but I won't be there now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.