Northeast Region Someone tell me what this show is: usaci related

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
ralph isn't going to be there........ told it was usacI affiliated but not run by anyone in the head office....... Import Face-off has there own USACi certified judge

you can always try emailing Ralph, he doesn't know you so maybe he'll reply to you. He don't like me at all, so he won't reply to me.
Gee, I wonder why.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I tried emailing USACi to get info, but Ralph's a dick and wouldn't tell me. The flier I have says gates at noon, but I don't know if that means Spectators gates are at noon, or thats when everyone gets in. I believe if your gonna compete you have to be there before they let the spectators in, so you don't run them over. It's $17 per person at the gate, plus whatever Ralph decides to charge to compete, guessing about $40 for that, kids under 10 are free. The event is mainly a car show and races, but USACi will also be there doing a 2X. The flyer I have gives prices for everything, except the SPL portion.
17 bucks to just get in i could give to shits about the show i just wanna see the bass and spl wtf 40 is alot for a trophy. is there any new info about this show

Im not going to blow that much $ for a show if its $34 for me and the wife just to get in and then $40 to do a 30 second sub par burp .

Mark is not doing this event but it is an official USACi 2X event and the prices are set by Ralphie. It's another faction of USACi that travels with the Import Face Off shows.

Like Nate was saying, fees and things are set by Ralph. He's not going to be there, they have a multi point judge that works only with the Import FaceOff series and nobody wants to give any info on it. The actual SPL fee could be $20, or even $60, nobody knows. You have to waste your time and gas to get there, pus the $17 per person at the gate so you can get to the SPL section and find out how much more you have to pay.

For an Org as big as USACi you'd think they'd be a lot better and promoting this show and some kind of communication or something. They don't even have any info on their main site or the forums, other than the date and location.

I hate to do it since it's close to me, but I'm saying the hell with this show...it's irritating when they won't give info, not to mention it's ridiculous to pay to enter the gates AND pay to compete...

I wouldn't mind if they said they'd take $17 off the SPL fee, but we all know thats not gonna happen. Too bad too, I just got my new USACi membership card in the mail too, figured that might save me some $$ off the fee. Besides, my processor broke the other day and I just don't have the time to go and set all my gains and test everything all over again before this show comes.

Wu Tang said it best - "Why cant it be oh so simple...."

I was excited for once, now its gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif guess that makes my first show of the year the one I have to put on! lol...

Wu Tang said it best - "Why cant it be oh so simple...."
I was excited for once, now its gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif guess that makes my first show of the year the one I have to put on! lol...
amplified impressions show in Manchester NH tomorrow i belive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.