Someone feeling brave?

Seen all 4 of his models in person. They all look really well built besides the 4000 watt one. I will be clamping all them. He has a 1000w, 2500w. Working on new smaller design for the bigger power ones. The last 4000 and 6000 one he sells are the llast of those size.
Yes, the so called 4k seems like the only sketchy one to me. In person it is pretty big tho. But not built for 4k.
Goodlick with the 4k man hope it shows good results cuz that price was low. In person it looked real good and solid.

It appears the internals are better than a sundown saz3000

4k 11x21.5

photobucket-6378-1350101641877.jpg

saz3000 10x23.5

612-sundown-audio-saz-3000d.jpg

"What you got in there?" "Popcorn sound amp and pumpkin seed subs."
"Ohhhh"

I hope it pounds. With a name like that it had better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
im thinking there will be the smell of burnt popcorn in short order....real shady amps itt. Not enough info on them.

Only testing will tell. In the next few weeks we will probablly see test results from the 1.2K to the 6K from the people who picked up the diffrent models. hopefully we see some good results.

Contradicting yourself here.
What exactly looks sketchy about the 4k.
Contradicting myself how? I said they all look well build minus the 4k, then said it was sketchy and then told him goodluck with it and HOPE it puts out good power lol. I myself seen it in person its well built and a big size but looks empty inside

So these will continue to be sold as they are made? Or is it just a one time only thing until he sells out the inventory?
4k and 6k are the last ones build that style. He has tons of 1k and 2.5k ones and will continue those. He is redesigning the bigger wattage amps. Wants to go more mini style footprints.

Also I'm in no way supporting this company I'm just really interested in actual power results from these. These would be great if they put out even half the claimed power for the price for people on a budget. Once I buy some and clamp imma more than likely pass them down to friends if they are good. I hope to see good power out of these just dont expect what's printed on them lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.