Skar zvx vs. Lanzar oti subwoofers

Yea idk abt a 152 on those amps and sus from a civic ..might be reaching for the stars..whats ur elecrical like
Good electrical, not real good but 180 amp alt, 2 C&D 100 AH batts, 1 D 5100 under the hood tons of 1/0 ofc I'm good on electrical. lol

15hz below tuning...I called it. Most sub in a decent box is going to bottom out that far below tuning if you are putting anywhere close to RMS power to it.

Raise SSF, or drop the volume on notes that low.

well, alrighty, then. hey, i'm on your side, i run two skar ma-8's in small ported box and i love them. on a apsm1500.
I'm always wanting to do an 8 setup gonna be between sundown SA-8 and the MA-8 I like sundown too and would run either. In the future It's a great possibility I will be running two ZV4 12s

15hz below tuning...I called it. Most sub in a decent box is going to bottom out that far below tuning if you are putting anywhere close to RMS power to it.
Raise SSF, or drop the volume on notes that low.
Yea I'm just gonna drop volume on lows I like my tuning as of now its very musical and will post good #'s on the meter.

I'm always wanting to do an 8 setup gonna be between sundown SA-8 and the MA-8 I like sundown too and would run either. In the future It's a great possibility I will be running two ZV4 12s
I just picked up 3 vvx 8"s ...debating on grabbing a 4th ...or running 3 ...ill keep u posted on that build should be interesting ... Going in the wife's impala within the next month or so

I just picked up 3 vvx 8"s ...debating on grabbing a 4th ...or running 3 ...ill keep u posted on that build should be interesting ... Going in the wife's impala within the next month or so
Like i stated before, I love the ma's, they replaced a black coned rf t2 12. Basically, the same amont of cone-4 inch on the rf and 2 two inch with the ma's. What amp on those vvx's? I have a couple of the vvx-8's d2 (not trying to sell just imparting info) sitting on the floor.

Yeah iirc you're only supposed to play around 5hz below tuning I could see trying for lower if you were under-powering them but not on that power just my .02. As for the zvx being better than nightshades I'll just sit here quietly and act like I agree.

The ZVX's have better specs than the nighshades so they are exactly like sundown...
I would rather trust the specs on sony xplod but not skar ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Like i stated before, I love the ma's, they replaced a black coned rf t2 12. Basically, the same amont of cone-4 inch on the rf and 2 two inch with the ma's. What amp on those vvx's? I have a couple of the vvx-8's d2 (not trying to sell just imparting info) sitting on the floor.
Pm me what u would let one go for ??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.