skar question.

I think Scar=dbeeez needs to get a car and a system and try a few other subs and stop suggesting Skar 12s every time someone asks about what subs to buy.

yo OP, 2 12s or 1 hefty 15 would be better in that space, go ported and the output will be better than the 18

many options for subs, just depends on your music preferences

I think Scar=dbeeez needs to get a car and a system and try a few other subs and stop suggesting Skar 12s every time someone asks about what subs to buy.
yo OP, 2 12s or 1 hefty 15 would be better in that space, go ported and the output will be better than the 18

many options for subs, just depends on your music preferences
Just because i dont have anything doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about or that ive never touched car audio, because i have. I dont have many out the ass to "try a few other subs". Everyone hates on me for not having a system and they think i have no idea what im talking about.

Just because i dont have anything doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about or that ive never touched car audio, because i have. I dont have many out the ass to "try a few other subs". Everyone hates on me for not having a system and they think i have no idea what im talking about.
I bet you take many in the ass though...

****, **** blew up. i'm just looking for a driver that can get 27 hz low, but still wang out the high note in late night tip. and still be responisve enough to hit the doubles in albright by bless the fall, and even sound good on hotel california, im not really big on sql, but i want it to sound musical at best. also, it's gotta be around 210 shipped.

****' date=' **** blew up. i'm just looking for a driver that can get 27 hz low, but still wang out the high note in late night tip. and still be responisve enough to hit the doubles in albright by bless the fall, and even sound good on hotel california, im not really big on sql, but i want it to sound musical at best. also, it's gotta be around 210 shipped.[/quote']

2x SSA Shop- SSA Dcon 10D4 Sub woofer300watt rms ?

****' date=' **** blew up. i'm just looking for a driver that can get 27 hz low, but still wang out the high note in late night tip. and still be responisve enough to hit the doubles in albright by bless the fall, and even sound good on hotel california, im not really big on sql, but i want it to sound musical at best. also, it's gotta be around 210 shipped.[/quote']

Ixl 18.

I think most everyone is giving u s hit because you have become the rep/fanboy for Skar and everytime someone says I am looking for a 12 boom here you come with buy a Skar.. Bah I want buy into the hype cause I am just not thay impressed sry.

Just annoys me that Skar 12 is your answer to FVCKING EVERYTHING!

world going to ****?

better buy a skar

bad case of herpes?

a Skar will cure that with a quickness

so on and so forth.

and now im done dumping in this gentalman's thread

Just annoys me that Skar 12 is your answer to FVCKING EVERYTHING!
world going to ****?

better buy a skar

bad case of herpes?

a Skar will cure that with a quickness

so on and so forth.

and now im done dumping in this gentalman's thread
not gonna lie, i lol'd. but on the ssa's can they get 27hz low at close the same output as higher notes? i like the specs& price though. moneys coming in monday so i gotta choose soon, lol.

not gonna lie' date=' i lol'd. but on the ssa's can they get 27hz low at close the same output as higher notes? i like the specs& price though. moneys coming in monday so i gotta choose soon, lol.[/quote']

never had an experience with them, but they seem to have a good rep. and box tuning will play a large part in this all as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.