Need Some Sub Suggestions!

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Hey guys I am wanting to here what you guys would suggest for my next subs... My DD 2512 sounds great and his hitting pretty good but Im still not happy, I kinda wanna be in the 140's on music not just burbs... I will be working with the BXI amp in the sig or something close to it if I upgrade but I have stock electrical for now so keep that in mind... It is for the 97 F-150 but I am looking pretty heavily for an SVT focus so size will be pretty tight... I was thinking four SA 8's since no one is running 8's around here or maybe two 12s not sure... Keep my motto in mind thou "Stay small, get loud" meaning dont suggest 15's and up... Lets here what you are thinkin!

P.S. The DD needs to go for this build so hit me up if your interested...

imo with stock electrical, and trying to get as loud as possible, u need to find out how much u can run without voltage drops. then determine whats the loudest setup with that wattage.

so say u can run 1200 without voltage drops, would u be louder with a single 12 on 1200 watts, or 4 8s on 300 each. then u could decide what subs

I will eventually get the electrical takin care of but Im trying to see what vehicle I stick with first so then Im not doing it twice... so far with the gain about 3/8-1/2 at 2 ohms on my amp for the DD I am not getting any dimming or anything like that so far

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.