Skar Audio build in a 2006 Pontiac G6

Yes i did buy bro been wanting to try one but like i said its the PROTO the productions models are what took a **** and yes im cutting the front to fit flush
and what are the production models based off? prototypes... :/ i would rather run an audiopipe before i run DAT

and what are the production models based off? prototypes... :/ i would rather run an audiopipe before i run DAT

IIRC they used a different board in the protos but very true its running great man im really happy with it so far so good

Is that 1in mdf?
I'm diggin the build. I put up very similar #'s in MECA AS3 Ohio Finals a few weeks ago. I'm on stock elec with a 130a alt and voltage dropping to 11.8 (//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif) and no sound dampening but I'm pretty sure I can break a 40.

I cant wait to see how the quads end up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

edit: forgot to ask how much did the spl meter set you back?
Thanks man not its 3/4 ya im in the 140s all day on music in the kick and these quads should get loud cant wait, i paid for 250$shipped for the spl meter pretty nice deal imo

These are prototypes built AFTER the production debacles. Bill got like 30 or so of them from the build house. IIRC it was the buildhouse attempting to make nice with him even though his company had folded. A few people seem to be having really good luck with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.