Skar Audio

I am seeing a 2.75" coil...
That's still a good size coil for a 10" no? There are always the tried and true Pioneer shallow mount units. they only require small enclosures of .35 to .7 cu. ft.. I ran 3 in my bro's "68" resto-mod Chevelle in 1.2 net Cu. ft. stuffed box, paired with a GM-D9601 and it did nicely, was impressed considering. They're on sale through Pioneer Amazon for $102.13.

Amazon product ASIN B082FR4BX7
I've not a lot of experience with other shallow mount units, JL but they are going to be out of your desired price budget.

This morning I see PE has 3 of the Dayton HO 10's for 114.00 a pop free shipping (restocked) still have a 5 year warranty..

That is how I got mine and they looked brand new, Better jump on it quick if you want them though.
These are well-made and do a decent job for sure.

Have you checked these out yet??? I just ran across them. A 4" Coil and 700rms? Interesting 👀

Not to knock looks or anything, but hate it when companies mess with the design of the surrounds. Put the ribs on the underside. These things look like the back side of someone with hemorrhoids, just say'n...

Not to knock looks or anything, but hate it when companies mess with the design of the surrounds. Put the ribs on the underside. These things look like the back side of someone with hemorrhoids, just say'n...
Ya man, a little strange to LOOK at, but if they work as intended for at the price point and under the seat/seats or in a console or downfire type configuration, I would mind running it for the need of some Lows incorporated within the system for the money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...