SK-1500.1 jumps into protect at high volume

Im at the limit for 4GA i know that heh. I dont want to upgrade my amplifier wiring until i can find a way to get an 0 gauge run from my alt to battery. (My car battery is in the backseat so the Big 3 gets expensive for me)

Im at the limit for 4GA i know that heh. I dont want to upgrade my amplifier wiring until i can find a way to get an 0 gauge run from my alt to battery. (My car battery is in the backseat so the Big 3 gets expensive for me)
You dont need to run an amp until that wiring issue gets resolved. Otherwise you will suffer the same fate...

voltage could be droppin in danger area lol causeing it to go into protect , when you lower your volume and it plays just fine?? i suspect thats whats going on , hope i could help
If you looked at the pics i put up earlier it became evident that all of my connections were extremely poor. This most likely starved the amplifier esepically when put under heavy load. I bought proper 4GA terminals and properly redid all the connections. All im waiting on now is another set of terminals and the amplifier returned.

If you looked at the pics i put up earlier it became evident that all of my connections were extremely poor. This most likely starved the amplifier esepically when put under heavy load. I bought proper 4GA terminals and properly redid all the connections. All im waiting on now is another set of terminals and the amplifier returned.
good to hear

lol at SKAR trolls thinking it's all because of the amp.

morons. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif
He still got scammed , I mean skared. Same thing.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.