Since when has Soundqubed made an 8 inch sub???

sorry, cant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Once you work in the industry, you find out alot of things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Come on man. Don't be that guy.

You need to do a little more research.
DD and AQ/Soundqubed are not the same company nor are the subs and amps the same or even that close in design other then some shared baskets. Soundqubed leases office and warehouse space from DD and also contracts their shipping from DD. This is a win win business arrangement for both companies.

DD is owned by Resonance Inc. which is owned by Jassa and Vicki Langford, AQ/Soundqubed is owned by Jassa Langford"s Father.

DJ Langford

Owner, AQ/Soundqubed
Wow, thank you for the clarification! There is a user on here that I am helping with build questions. He's using all soundqubed products, could you maybe help him out too? He said that he emailed Soundqubed, but has not gotten a response.

Wow, thank you for the clarification! There is a user on here that I am helping with build questions. He's using all soundqubed products, could you maybe help him out too? He said that he emailed Soundqubed, but has not gotten a response.
Send me a PM and I will be glad to help him. We have multiple phone lines for customer support but if your call goes to voicemail leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible, usually within hours. Many questions can be answered by clicking on the "Tech Support" button at the top of our home page. We try our best to answer all e-mails within one business day.

I very much appreciate everyone's business and believe customer service is ever bit as important in keeping your business as the quality of the products we sell. I do monitor the forums and pay close attention to feedback received regarding not only our company and present products but for what we need to offer in future products or services.

dj

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.