Subwoofer(s): DD 9512

Amplifier: Crunch GP3000D-Pro

Wiring: Stinger 0GA Wiring Kit

Alternator: Stock (160 Amp)

Batteries: Stock and a Deka Intimidator in the back

Enclosure: Custom

1-1_zps1feebfeb.png~original

I Will keep you guys updated.

then that pic is deceiving I guess lol... You should be fine then, as I believe the "DD Box" lands you around 39 sq. in. of port, I always just usually end up giving them more port & tuning lower than they recommend as it seems to sound better, but that's just imo, some ppl like them tuned higher...

That should look pretty clean when it's all said & done, be sure to post up some pics after you finish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.