Silverado/Sierra GM trucks roll call thread

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
Let's see em, I'll start

I know there's at least 3 or 4 of you out there lol

0PstCo4.jpg

Ill post a pic of my dump soon enough.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif just wrecked and got a huge dent in front bumper

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Let's see em, I'll start
I know there's at least 3 or 4 of you out there lol

0PstCo4.jpg
2001 or 2002?

mine upfront pops in the back
**** you made that truck look good all murdered out.. Plan to do this to my truck also.

Thats has to be a 96 square body. Your pops rockin a 14 all terrain

She's an 00 nbs, beautiful trucks boys! keep em coming

loving the stance on that square body, and your dads truck is a beast! Looks like the lift kit he got pushed the front track out (happens pretty often, my truck has it too) he should get some one inch hub-centric spacers to get it evened out

only thing id change would be to put a bowtie on there instead of the GMC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

2001 or 2002?
**** you made that truck look good all murdered out.. Plan to do this to my truck also.

Thats has to be a 96 square body. Your pops rockin a 14 all terrain

it was actually completely murdered out before, wheels and all but i decided to go backto chrome and im glad i did. the murder looked mean, but the chrome looks alot cleaner and more show. its a 90 and my pops is an 08. he bought the 08 when the 90 which is mine now needed a new batt, wheels, and fuel pump. so he said fuck it time for a new truck. i started fixing the 90 in 2012 after i totalled a 97 accord my dad bought me as a hs graduation present in 2011. i literally had the car for 2 weeks haha

lol the renowned fuel pump! i cant believe mine is 14 years old and still works. seems like from 90 all the way to the nnbs trucks fuel pumps still fail a lot on these trucks...

yup even on tahoes i hear issues about fuel pumps, gm just couldnt get it right lol. and i was thinking of putting a chevy front clip but i realized everyone has a chevy and i thought id be different its literally like a 1:10 ratio of sierra to silverado out here in so cal, so i like being different. and i like the sierra name wish it was a sierra gt though id love one of those although theres nothing special about them i think it would be cool to be able to say i have an original "sierra gt" lol

not mine obviously but this was the truck that started it for me. i used to be all into tuners, and "civic life bro" but then i saw this and then i realized i had a pair of balls and a dick and i became a man that day. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.