Silverado/Sierra GM trucks roll call thread

Nice! I like seeing blow throughs, not a lot of people do em. That's a pretty good score for 2 12's lol is it a 4th order? I've been trying to figure out how to get ~5 cubes out of my backseat in my truck without doing a blow through or losing the ability to sit on the back seat

Los, what tuner do you plan on getting? I've got the diablosport inTune and I'm pretty happy with it. Helped a lot with my highway driving, my 35s would make my tranny shift funky.

Nice! I like seeing blow throughs, not a lot of people do em. That's a pretty good score for 2 12's lol is it a 4th order? I've been trying to figure out how to get ~5 cubes out of my backseat in my truck without doing a blow through or losing the ability to sit on the back seat,

Los, what tuner do you plan on getting? I've got the diablosport inTune and I'm pretty happy with it. Helped a lot with my highway driving, my 35s would make my tranny shift funky.
I started off with diablo sport, but after going from 3.42 gears to 3.73 gears i purchased the sct laptop tuning software.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif all i need is a dyno and ill be a full on tuner.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Here's how my truck was for a dB Drag show last weekend. I did a quick box in the blow through for a pair of NSv3 12"s with an octo port powered by 2x SQ3500s. It did a 147.8 sealed on the glass for its first time on the meter. I did a little tinkering last night and got it to a 150.2 but I have a ton of tricks up my sleeve and think I can get at least mid-151 by another dB Drag show next weekend.

Regular ported or 4th? Your sog says 6th order but with 15's not the sundowns. If its in a regular ported im doing this soon because a regular ported wont take up too much bed but a 4th takes up everything practically

not mine obviously but this was the truck that started it for me. i used to be all into tuners, and "civic life bro" but then i saw this and then i realized i had a pair of balls and a dick and i became a man that day. lol
but what kind gas mileage do you get:p

Regular ported or 4th? Your sog says 6th order but with 15's not the sundowns. If its in a regular ported im doing this soon because a regular ported wont take up too much bed but a 4th takes up everything practically
Regular old ported box. I posted a picture of the back of the cab showing it too. 6th order did take up the entire bed but with this one I have half my bed back even with the batts and amps in the bed.

Regular old ported box. I posted a picture of the back of the cab showing it too. 6th order did take up the entire bed but with this one I have half my bed back even with the batts and amps in the bed.
**** nice! id be willing to do that actually if i can keep atleast half my bed. any more pics or videos? whats your electrical consist of if you dont mind me asking? technically we have the saem trucks so id need pretty much the same stuff.

Electrical is stock alt and battery up front for now(next upgrade is alternator(s)). 3 pos and 3 neg 1/0 runs from front to back and 2x Energizer Group 31 batts in back.

I haven't even tried playing music at high volumes for a long time. I have done a 139.9 baserace run but It was a little too much and I don't think I'll do that again until electrical is upgraded more.

Electrical is stock alt and battery up front for now(next upgrade is alternator(s)). 3 pos and 3 neg 1/0 runs from front to back and 2x Energizer Group 31 batts in back.I haven't even tried playing music at high volumes for a long time. I have done a 139.9 baserace run but It was a little too much and I don't think I'll do that again until electrical is upgraded more.
You ran 2 sq3500s on 2 nsv3s on stock electrical and did 150???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to getting scores on the meter. I had an '89 Chevy regular cab with entire system behind the seat doing 153dB USACi (and a measly 145 sealed). My CRX would've always been good for 3rd or 4th place in the little classes of each org if I ever took it to Finals but I never had the funds to make the trip.

I'll squeeze a bit more out of this one just changing out the center port section, shrinking the box, and testing while deadening.

Nice! great to see the pics in progress, I was curious as to how you ended up cutting it open and sealing up the opening.

those 3:73 gears help a lot dont they Los, I was fortunate to have them stock but they're really not enough for 35s. Stock tire size with 3:73s is nice though, might get 4:56's in the future.

IMG_1970_zps87fwnzc9.jpg

IMG_1965_zpsinhbicqi.jpg

Just picked up this Silverado a few weeks back. I blew the engine in my Durango so this is the replacement. So far upgraded the grill, mirror, and door handles. Working on designing a system now

Just picked up this Silverado a few weeks back. I blew the engine in my Durango so this is the replacement. So far upgraded the grill, mirror, and door handles. Working on designing a system now
Looks good...sorry to hear on the dodge. Had a dakota r/t a few years ago...loved that 5.9.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.