Silverado/Sierra GM trucks roll call thread

Just remembered this, since there's a lot of trucks like mine in here, could someone hook me up with the PN and where to get the aux/dual battery tray for the engine bay?

Apparently duracell group 31s are only $100, and I'm probably going to pick one up.

Just remembered this, since there's a lot of trucks like mine in here, could someone hook me up with the PN and where to get the aux/dual battery tray for the engine bay?
Apparently duracell group 31s are only $100, and I'm probably going to pick one up.
Duracell g31 cost $190 here.. Where do u buy them $100 new?

Buy the secondary tray from any auto parts store.

You can even pull a tow package tray from the junk yard.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Some nice GMs in here for sure here is a real beauty lol my 20 year old work truck w 200k on her and still going strong and never changed the fuel pump lol knock on wood you know it will quit tomorrow now that I brought it up ! No one suspects a stereo in the old guys work truck Ha !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah pics still aren't loaded. lol but hell yeah another one with the OEM fuel pump (mine whines like crazy sometimes LOL, still works though)

los, im looking for the pass side tray that mounts by the AC compressor, ive heard you have to take out one of the braces though. problem is i dont see any mounting holes and the ones from auto parts stores i assume are "universal" and we all know thats a load of crap

martin, it was at sams club in the rv battery section i think, you have to give a core charge though which is why i think its so cheap. Normally they're like 170 or so from what i saw, which is still a killer deal for a 1000cca batt

dang i was hoping you did. thats my goal to do a hair trick mess up my girls hair whenever she pisses me off lol.

maybe 2 15s will do it? ihave a single cab not cc so it might be easier for me right?

Any pics of the whipple? I want to get force induction but im pretty sure my G80 would blow up haha
Do a turbo not a supercharger.

But in our trucks above 99 expect to spend 5-10k.

My 99 silverado former box style has a twin turbo that was 11k parts and labor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.