Silverado/Sierra GM trucks roll call thread

**** thats fucking clean! id get that blown up to a poster or canvas and put that **** in my room or garage!
Damn thanks man! actually that's a tight idea I might have to do that. Too bad the pic was back when I didn't have my halo lights on it :/

You rode in it first hand so you know how much it leans in corners hahaha

Not sure if it falls on the silverado or gmc...Here is my truck

This was taken about 6 years ago

Current look

Washed and waxed....

i see you went from cielo(sky) to suelo(floor) as us mexicans call it lol nice man, looks good murdered out. sup with the white singlecab in the back

All you guys in your nice trucks. Mines all stock. Well almost
It's so tempting to just do this to my backseat. I need space bad lol, is this in a crew cab or ext cab? I just hate to lose my back seat function but ehh... bass..

It's so tempting to just do this to my backseat. I need space bad lol, is this in a crew cab or ext cab? I just hate to lose my back seat function but ehh... bass..
I felt the same since i have 1 kid. Ended up taking out the console and waiting to find a good foldable jump seat ;D

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Hmm that works, I've already replace my back seat with a box but it's only the bottom part replaced so you can still sit on it and I can throw various stuff on it. Might just try to extend it up and out a couple inches to get another cube or so.

All late on my photo.

I will be doing exterior changes soon when i finish the tune/cam/headers/big brakes.

Ill take a day shot soon.

HZK8WTy.jpg

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Here's how my truck was for a dB Drag show last weekend. I did a quick box in the blow through for a pair of NSv3 12"s with an octo port powered by 2x SQ3500s. It did a 147.8 sealed on the glass for its first time on the meter. I did a little tinkering last night and got it to a 150.2 but I have a ton of tricks up my sleeve and think I can get at least mid-151 by another dB Drag show next weekend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.