Silverado budget build, options...

Might I suggest you remove the seat and build a box that replaces the seat? You can for pretty cheap get some nice cushions you could bolt to the box and make it look good. I've done this before. But I had the seats custom made.. One seat per side with the woofers in the middle with a ar rest. Costed like 200$ for the material and to build the seat. It was just as comfortable as any other seat too..

I don't think I'm cheaping out, I'm just not going all out. This is twice the system compared to the last one I built for myself, and multitudes better than what's in there now. I'm a full time college student on a budget.
If there are better options at comparable prices I'd love to hear about them!
Im running a pair of HDS310s (DVC2 ohm)@2 ohms on an older Mmats 300 in 4.0@32 htz in my Honda CRV, and they slamm theyre azzes off just fine. Any more power and Id be doing some roof repairs..lol

Here's a dual 8" box with 1.1cube per woofer and the guy will tune it to what you want. Not bad if you don't have wood working skills and need someone else to build u a box.
Ported box 1999-2006 CHEVY SILVERADO EXTENDED CAB - Sound Off Audio, Inc.
You notice that it says brand extreme enclosures... It's pre fab and I call bs on them tuning anything custom... I'd definitely pass on the mdf enclosure most likely prefab from sound off audio in favor of Baltic birch from an actual box builder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.