Should i make my 2ohm subwoofer 4ohm? How?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have the r2000 boss 2000watt monoblock amp which puts out 750W RMS @4ohms,my subwoofer is the terminator 2 12" subwoofers 200W RMS each@2ohm..should i make them4ohm and how?please help if needed email me adrianxboxaaa2@gmail
I'm guessing your native language isn't English. I'm also guessing you have MTX TN12-04, which is only SVC. They're both 4ohm. You can't run them at 1ohm, but that amp isn't gonna run 1ohm anyway. Your best bet is to wire them for 2 ohms, and leave it be. Not sure if that answered your question, but that answer was to the best of my ability.

2ohm wiring for dual 4ohm SVC

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.