Should I Invert My Sub?

I just realized that the way the L5 is designed it can't be inverted. The flush part of the mount is for mounting the normal way only. Well this is assuming you have a prefab box. You could always mount it inverted before a box was put together. Is there any way I can invert the sub without having to take my box apart?
what kind of box u have ?? a banpass ??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I have a regular sealed box. What I meant was the sub can't be mounted inverted because of the way the surrounding is where you place the screws. I don't think there is a way to modify the sub.

Ah, ****. If it's that much trouble I guess it isn't worth it in the end for a marginal difference if any. *****. Now I'm not excited anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.