should I add the weight to my z06?

Considering the lengths they went to to trim weight off of that car...

actually change of subject. pictures and a list of mods please.

fap fap fap

z06013-1.jpg

Drop in filter

Dyno Tune.

494rwhp

z06027.jpg

soon to come

kooks long tube headers

B&B fusion exhaust

K&N intake sustem

Can I have some?

Good looking car. I doubt you'd notice a 30-35 pound addition either.. As a test run, get a small kid to sit in it with you, and see if there's a difference lol

obviously

it just isn't that fast (and if you think it is then why do you care?)

like to see you "beat up" on a gt.

i've been involved in some racing involving stock gt's and they've more than held their own against 500 whp cars.

-drew

i've done an 06 Z06, right before it headed out to LG Performance. He doesnt notice the weight, whatsoever! But then again, you already knew that! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would add the system. In drag racing, every 100lbs is .1 of a second. You're only going to be adding around 60lbs if its a single sub/box/amp setup, so thats 0.06 of a second off the quarter mile.

obviously
it just isn't that fast (and if you think it is then why do you care?)

like to see you "beat up" on a gt.

i've been involved in some racing involving stock gt's and they've more than held their own against 500 whp cars.

-drew
Aren't stock ford GT's rated for 500 hp?

And don't they cost 3x that of a c6 Z06?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.