Sfb 3000d for taramps smart 3

Im trying to avoid doing all the extra electrical stuff. It’s a brand new car and I don’t wanna mess up my warranty. Would i have these problems with a 1500 watt system?
Well it takes power to make power man, trying to run a 3000rms amp on electrical that isn' adequate is never a good idea. I'd say if you cant beef up your electrical downsize the amp you're trying to power. The taramps is a good amp and very efficient with that being said they are also very sensitive to voltage so if your electrical isnt up to par you risk damaging the amplifier.

Well it takes power to make power man, trying to run a 3000rms amp on electrical that isn' adequate is never a good idea. I'd say if you cant beef up your electrical downsize the amp you're trying to power. The taramps is a good amp and very efficient with that being said they are also very sensitive to voltage so if your electrical isnt up to par you risk damaging the amplifier.
The smart 3 you can run as low as 9v without damaging the amp albeit the output will drastically drop at lower voltage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.