Sfb 3000d for taramps smart 3

It won't. People don't listen. People are stupid
He needs more power the battery is not enough big 3, H.O. alt I suggest. That's what these guys told me to do. Especially with the SUNDOWN full bridge or the taramps you need your voltage on point. I'm only running 2200w rms and i had to upgrade all my electrical to get the most out of mine

Im trying to avoid doing all the extra electrical stuff. It’s a brand new car and I don’t wanna mess up my warranty. Would i have these problems with a 1500 watt system?
Then go down to 1000 watts or less and stay away from 3k expectation. As long as you don’t cut any of your current grounds adding big three is just that...adding. An aftermarket alternator is bolt on....which means so long as a mechanic installs it(probably not even necessary but for precaution) your warranty is good. A dsp or aftermarket radio will not impact drivetrain warranty. Do you really care at this point if there’s no warranty on a shitty aftermarket radio.

cant cut corners in car audio...need power to make power. Nobody’s recommendation is going to change to accommodate laziness

Then go down to 1000 watts or less and stay away from 3k expectation. As long as you don’t cut any of your current grounds adding big three is just that...adding. An aftermarket alternator is bolt on....which means so long as a mechanic installs it(probably not even necessary but for precaution) your warranty is good. A dsp or aftermarket radio will not impact drivetrain warranty. Do you really care at this point if there’s no warranty on a shitty aftermarket radio.

cant cut corners in car audio...need power to make power. Nobody’s recommendation is going to change to accommodate laziness
I’m just worried about warranty on the car idc about warranty on any of my stereo stuff. And it’s more so lack of money not motivation. I’m really getting into this stuff this time around. But as a single father my budget is slim. Would it hurt my subs if I put 1500 rms to them? They rated 1000 rms but everyone says they can take 2000 all day long

So i need to go dsp? Does the dsp replace the loc or will i need to keep the loc once i install the dsp?

I love my DSP. What vehicle? Does it have a factory amplified system or just a basic stereo? I had to go DSP because of my factory amplified system and touch screen cant be replaced. If not I would have just gotten an aftermarket double din with built in DSP like the Pioneer NEX series.

I’m just worried about warranty on the car idc about warranty on any of my stereo stuff. And it’s more so lack of money not motivation. I’m really getting into this stuff this time around. But as a single father my budget is slim. Would it hurt my subs if I put 1500 rms to them? They rated 1000 rms but everyone says they can take 2000 all day long
I’m a budget guy too so my feedback goal entails making sure you don’t spend more money on the wrong solution. most guys on this forum are budget conscious also

-a dsp will replace an loc
-A dsp may be easier if your car has a bunch of steering wheel controls or vehicle integrations built into the radio.

that factory radio ( big ass screen) looks like a lot of gadgets. Go dsp with at least moderate de-eq

This is $129 and will get it done. Also has 22x4
For your factory speakers

This is $350 and will get it done better

I’m a budget guy too so my feedback goal entails making sure you don’t spend more money on the wrong solution. most guys on this forum are budget conscious also

-a dsp will replace an loc
-A dsp may be easier if your car has a bunch of steering wheel controls or vehicle integrations built into the radio.

that factory radio ( big ass screen) looks like a lot of gadgets. Go dsp with at least moderate de-eq

This is $129 and will get it done. Also has 22x4
For your factory speakers

This is $350 and will get it done better
Thank you

I love my DSP. What vehicle? Does it have a factory amplified system or just a basic stereo? I had to go DSP because of my factory amplified system and touch screen cant be replaced. If not I would have just gotten an aftermarket double din with built in DSP like the Pioneer NEX series.
It’s a 2019 VW Jetta R Line. I don’t believe the radio is amplified because it’s rather quiet with volume at max. I don’t believe they have a harness available yet to keep my reverse camera with an aftermarket head unit. And I like the stock look

It’s a 2019 VW Jetta R Line. I don’t believe the radio is amplified because it’s rather quiet with volume at max. I don’t believe they have a harness available yet to keep my reverse camera with an aftermarket head unit. And I like the stock look
bypass the stock head unit completely. Get a dayton DSP and a 4 channel amp. Get the bluetooth dongle for the dayton, you'll be streaming directly to the dayton, all audio controls and tuning functions are on the app. The signal is extremely clean and great. Your stock head unit pretty much stays there as an ornament with no real audio use though thats the downside.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.