pioneer amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

paz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Im looking at a small amplifier for my 4inch speakers.
I no its a 2 channel but my car is very small and i dont want to amp my rear speakers.
My question is whats the difference with these x2 amps?? All i can see is one is 400watt and one is 500watt but when i read the specs there pretty much the same.
Its a pioneer gm-a3602 and the other is pioneer gm-a3702.
Can anyone tell me what the better one is please.

The 3702 is the current model the 3602 is a few years old. Looks to be the same amp just a different look to the housing.
Pioneer likes to show the max power bling but ignore it go by the rms figure.

The 3702 is the current model the 3602 is a few years old. Looks to be the same amp just a different look to the housing.
Pioneer likes to show the max power bling but ignore it go by the rms figure.
Ok thanks for that just wondered because theres about 40$ differents in price between the two.
Ill go the older model i think then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.