setting up multiple speakers??

Participant count
  • Participant list

seankurz
10+ year member

My head unit's manual only had diagrams for normal mode, 2 way mode, and 3 way mode, which I am attaching photos of. My question is how specifically do I run it the way I have it shown in the other picture?? With the complexity of systems today, I'm sure this is doable but I haven't found anything on how to so far, its been almost a day and a half of searching... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif:mad:

I will be running a clarion cz702 head unit, an image dynamics CXT component set on an alpine MRX-F65, a matching CTX coaxial set off of an alpine MRP-F300, and a RF 210 sub off of a power acoustic amp (going to upgrade to RE sub/amp in trunk)

How would I run this all out of the HU, specifically? do I need external hardware, or...?

i want to use the TA on the HU for the comps, but also keep the coax speakers and sub..

would the setup i mentioned be okay or is there a better way to achieve what i want to do?

HU rear rca outs>>>alpine MRX-F65>>>tweeters

HU front rca outs>>>alpine MRX-F65>>>mids

HU sub rca outs>>>fullrange signal>>>alpine MRP-F200>>>F300 rca outs>>>sub amp xover to filter out all but the lows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.