Seeking Deep\Punchy Sub-Amp Combo

Participant count
  • Participant list

Elvenking71
10+ year member

Okay...I have a Nissan Sentra and I would like to get a single sweet 12" woofer that really hits along with an Amp which will help it do the trick. I have seen people get great combos going with Brahmas, FIQ's etc. What I am looking for is this:

I like SPL but Great quality in loudness is a must. I am thinking a sub with good excursion will likely be the call...but I don;t know...please help. Let me know what you think especially if you are like me and listen to mostly Rock....but you want to have that bottom when you need it. I like bass heavy techno and such as well.

THank you for any suggestions. Even if its just brands or speaker\amp line recommendations. I appreciate it. Budget can be $500-$700.

1) SQ

2) SPL

3) Cheap.

Pick two.

The IDQ12 posted in the first reply would be a great choice. If you got that ID amp also, you'd have some very respectable SQ too... if you wanted to save some money there are some other amps out there for cheaper.

If you want to go louder, it's going to cost ya - the louder subs are not nearly as efficient as the IDQ, and will require MUCH more power to have the "punch"/control of the IDQ @ 300w rms or so.

1) SQ2) SPL

3) Cheap.

Pick two.

The IDQ12 posted in the first reply would be a great choice. If you got that ID amp also, you'd have some very respectable SQ too... if you wanted to save some money there are some other amps out there for cheaper.

If you want to go louder, it's going to cost ya - the louder subs are not nearly as efficient as the IDQ, and will require MUCH more power to have the "punch"/control of the IDQ @ 300w rms or so.

Thank you for some good advice. This is the klind of thing I appreciate. Thanks man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.