SAZ3500 problem need help asap.....

That battery is actually a great battery for street.
thats yer opinion about that batt there is ppl that swear by kinetics or stinger

i never said anything about the batt. im talking bout the 650+ amps hes pulling. if his volts drop that fast that low its not workin very good is it. still way to much current draw.

That is a good battery for street but those guys will have two of them and twice as much power wire. Nobody uses red tops in street. I can't believe you even tried this with a red top under the hood. ****, I can't believe you dropped to 8.9v and had to ask what the problem was.

That is a good battery for street but those guys will have two of them and twice as much power wire. Nobody uses red tops in street. I can't believe you even tried this with a red top under the hood. ****, I can't believe you dropped to 8.9v and had to ask what the problem was.

X2 Thats some low voltage man. At that low of voltage your current draw is drastically increasing, and with those batts thats kind of hard to get the amperage you need.

8 runs of 0g power wire?good god why would there need to be that many? at some point, is adding wires just over kill?
Competitors in dB Drag street classes pull a **** ton of current from limited battery power. More power wire helps to keep the amps fed. Every fraction of a volt counts.

thats yer opinion about that batt there is ppl that swear by kinetics or stinger
i never said anything about the batt. im talking bout the 650+ amps hes pulling. if his volts drop that fast that low its not workin very good is it. still way to much current draw.
Stinger has a line of batts made by Odyssey. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif And by the way it's not just my opinion people use that battery in comps. (i also own 2 of them) Either way the op should know that his voltage dropping that low will damage his amps.

damage will happen @ 10v right? to the saz lines?

whats the easiest way to see ur voltage all the time? besides caps that have the readout?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.