Rockville Audio

I've been beating up on the little "proton" series T2 2-channel since I got it for the $150 challenge. I like it. Cool little amp. I was going to send it to BigD to verify my testing but he said he'd just buy some for himself since they were so cheap. It will definitely do rated with rated voltage. I can't speak for the M4, but I think BigD gave it "real world" voltage on purpose instead of rated voltage. I reckon it would have made rated at 14.4v.
And the guy with the Rockville wall is local to me. I don't care what people say... 56+ on $50 subs in a music build is loud.

Class AB or D? Something like that looks good for pro audio mids

I would be extremely interested to see gut shots of that

it looks better than a rockwood board thats for sure
Similar name. Nothing to do with one another.

They're actually owned, designed and tested here in the US (New Jersey, I think). Made in China (duh), but use Japanese, Korean and even German components. It feels well built and I haven't exactly been easy on it since I'm using it for SPL (1 ohm per channel).

I think I'm going to get the little micro class A/B 4-channel to tuck under the seat in the Civic.

Similar name. Nothing to do with one another.
They're actually owned, designed and tested here in the US (New Jersey, I think). Made in China (duh), but use Japanese, Korean and even German components. It feels well built and I haven't exactly been easy on it since I'm using it for SPL (1 ohm per channel).

I think I'm going to get the little micro class A/B 4-channel to tuck under the seat in the Civic.
i may try a couple of their amps in some basic daily setups...

[quote name='Jes 42']You get or see any of their wire yet @TaylorFade ;?We were discussing it awhile back on MAF but didn't see anything.Mids reports anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I lied to yall and didn't get any. It's tough for me to get away from welding cable.

I still need to get wire though. Finals is right around the corner and I have way too much shit to do.

I lied to yall and didn't get any. It's tough for me to get away from welding cable.
I still need to get wire though. Finals is right around the corner and I have way too much shit to do.
Hey np at all..Totally understand..I'm sure somebody will grab some..Now that you put T-Fade approved maybe ppl will see it's not total junk like Pyle/Boss..lol

LOVE my welding wire as well

Hey np at all..Totally understand..I'm sure somebody will grab some..Now that you put T-Fade approved maybe ppl will see it's not total junk like Pyle/Boss..lolLOVE my welding wire as well
he really needs that to be put on products, like big companies had "Tfade approved" on their subs and amps.. that'd be awesome **** lol.

he really needs that to be put on products, like big companies had "Tfade approved" on their subs and amps.. that'd be awesome **** lol.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goodorbad.gif.fe1f80382c74d93547176ee10a15b645.gif

Just watched the dyno videos. Wow, can't lie when I seen them all over ebay I assumed junk. I take that back least far as wattage goes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.