Rockville Audio

Let me know how they hold up bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif
That's honestly the only question I have about these right now I'm going to go ahead and keep them to see how they hold up I even mounted them on my box to give them a little extra abuse to see how they hold up

That's honestly the only question I have about these right now I'm going to go ahead and keep them to see how they hold up I even mounted them on my box to give them a little extra abuse to see how they hold up
That's why i posted this to begin with..Heck i know this stuff isn't ''top shelf'' but looks better than Boss/Pyle and figured for the money you couldn't go wrong if it holds up for a bit.Always someone looking for decent equipment on a budget.

Honestly Rockville RXD M-4 1500 rms amp impressed me in the amp dyno by BigD, i believe it actually did rated power, or it got REALLY close.

As far as the subs, idk if you guys seen the on facebook the guy that did 156.8 with Rockville 15's in a flat wall. You guys can say what you want but thats impressive. $400-$500 in subs and 1 crescendo BC5500 i believe. I seen plenty of builds with 5 times the amount of money in it and still not doing a 56. So not bad for some $56 subs IMO

Honestly Rockville RXD M-4 1500 rms amp impressed me in the amp dyno by BigD, i believe it actually did rated power, or it got REALLY close.
As far as the subs, idk if you guys seen the on facebook the guy that did 156.8 with Rockville 15's in a flat wall. You guys can say what you want but thats impressive. $400-$500 in subs and 1 crescendo BC5500 i believe. I seen plenty of builds with 5 times the amount of money in it and still not doing a 56. So not bad for some $56 subs IMO
If more people can say the subs will last i will buy some tomorrow. I wanna do a wall so i was gona buy 4 hdc3 18s but ill do rockville if they can handle power.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

If more people can say the subs will last i will buy some tomorrow. I wanna do a wall so i was gona buy 4 hdc3 18s but ill do rockville if they can handle power.
Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
i mean they cant be any worse then a kicker cvr. I dont like kicker but i know if you keep the cvr within its limits it will last just like any other sub. i mean its really all up to the install and how the user treats his stuff IMO.

Obviously this is budget stuff but it's far from boss or pyle
board looks similair to the AB 4480.1 hybrid ,as far as setup, caps etc.. people her e rated that amp at 2200W rms.

I just bought a new scv3000.1 and the guts are easily doubled.. idk, for a budget setup, im sure itll push some kickers with no problem!

/rant why use kicker subs with no excursion potential in you speal? i mean 2 sa 12s woulda got DOWN on 1k! /endrant

I've been beating up on the little "proton" series T2 2-channel since I got it for the $150 challenge. I like it. Cool little amp. I was going to send it to BigD to verify my testing but he said he'd just buy some for himself since they were so cheap. It will definitely do rated with rated voltage. I can't speak for the M4, but I think BigD gave it "real world" voltage on purpose instead of rated voltage. I reckon it would have made rated at 14.4v.

And the guy with the Rockville wall is local to me. I don't care what people say... 56+ on $50 subs in a music build is loud.

I've been beating up on the little "proton" series T2 2-channel since I got it for the $150 challenge. I like it. Cool little amp. I was going to send it to BigD to verify my testing but he said he'd just buy some for himself since they were so cheap. It will definitely do rated with rated voltage. I can't speak for the M4, but I think BigD gave it "real world" voltage on purpose instead of rated voltage. I reckon it would have made rated at 14.4v.
And the guy with the Rockville wall is local to me. I don't care what people say... 56+ on $50 subs in a music build is loud.

what size fuses are those ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.