Rockford Rock's

• Thread starter diamond1939_2000
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 4K
Originally posted by bumpin_blazer i will take anyone on for the amount of money i spent on my system. it may not be the cleanest hitting system out there but it will out bass anyone who wants to go next to me. that isn't running some 600+ a sub **** which yeah if i had thousands and thousands to spend i would use that **** too. but hey if anyone wants to roll next to me with something that they think is good bring it. i love my rockford just switched to 4 HX2 12"s all running on their own 1000 watt amp and i will out bass anyone you want me to so try that.
Dude i won rockford there is nothing wrong but your 4 12's with a 1000 watts wont out hit everybody's system in this forum i have 2 12 hx2's with a bd1000 and they slam weight until i go with the power hx2's im going to do 3 of them with a earthquake shedder amplifier im going to run them at a 2ohm then if you want you can come to tn so i can blow those 4 12's out of the water with just 3 power hx2's cause the hx2 's dont do enough for me

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer i will take anyone on for the amount of money i spent on my system. it may not be the cleanest hitting system out there but it will out bass anyone who wants to go next to me. that isn't running some 600+ a sub **** which yeah if i had thousands and thousands to spend i would use that **** too. but hey if anyone wants to roll next to me with something that they think is good bring it. i love my rockford just switched to 4 HX2 12"s all running on their own 1000 watt amp and i will out bass anyone you want me to so try that.
Wishing that I had my old SPL system again. I'd be glad to compare notes with you.

4 RF HE2 15's in a wall behind my rear seat.

Pushed by a RF Power 50.2. at .5 ohm.

No problems with RF here, allthough, we would have had one heck of a good time!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :p

take it easy,

-zane

hey i didn't say i could period out bump anyone. i said for the amount of money i spent and the fact that i am 17 i can outbump anyone who hasn't spent more money than i have. plus i am getting a second 1000db amp just so i can pound out even more bass. oh and rockford is some tight **** isn't it.

adam

Originally posted by Unregistered  

Dude i won rockford there is nothing wrong but your 4 12's with a 1000 watts wont out hit everybody's system in this forum i have 2 12 hx2's with a bd1000 and they slam weight until i go with the power hx2's im going to do 3 of them with a earthquake shedder amplifier im going to run them at a 2ohm then if you want you can come to tn so i can blow those 4 12's out of the water with just 3 power hx2's cause the hx2 's dont do enough for me
i don't understand the dogging of one hx2 for the other?!? my punch hx2's do just fine. i think it was audiolife who has pointed out on several occasions that alot of the best spl producers aren't even the top of the line sub for the company!(little help here audiolife). not saying that is true for the fosgates, but dam, not everybody wants to beat the hell out of their ride. or their pocketbook. while i think the power's would get louder then the punch's in IDENTICAL set-ups, i think the punch's will hold their own against anybody! and to think ,zane, was even going to a little lower sub with the he's! i'm sure his hit plenty hard!

zane, with all your knowledge and skill, a polaroid? i'm hurt!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

too many variables to anything here to say one woofer is better than another...i have seen rf powers get beat by xlc's and eclipse alums get demolished by bottom of the line shockers................

Originally posted by mrray13  

i don't understand the dogging of one hx2 for the other?!? my punch hx2's do just fine. i think it was audiolife who has pointed out on several occasions that alot of the best spl producers aren't even the top of the line sub for the company!(little help here audiolife). not saying that is true for the fosgates, but dam, not everybody wants to beat the hell out of their ride. or their pocketbook. while i think the power's would get louder then the punch's in IDENTICAL set-ups, i think the punch's will hold their own against anybody! and to think ,zane, was even going to a little lower sub with the he's! i'm sure his hit plenty hard!

zane, with all your knowledge and skill, a polaroid? i'm hurt!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Had to use a polaroid, couldnt afford the extra developing costs. Spent the money on the stereo instead. Oh well, that sums up the story of my life pretty much. Always spent on the stereo. he he! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

As for the lower series subs that actually do quite well, check out the Cerwin Vega Stealth Woofers or the Orion XTR woofers from a few years back. Not top quality, but very nice performance.

take it easy,

-zane

I HAD A SYSTEM PUT TOGETHER BY AUDIO MALL USA AND IT ROCKS.

JUST EMAIL THEM WITH YOUR REQ. AND THEY GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE SYSTEM AND PARTS YOU WANT.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.