Kicker L7x or Rockford T2 13

Participant count
  • Participant list

Guyver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
What are your opinions on these two subs? Currently running a 15 Stereo Integrity SQL and wanted to try out these two brands. For a musical sub that can get down low and nasty as hell while pounding good, would ya go for a Rockford T2 13 or the new Kicker L7x Solo 12? Current amplifier is Rockford BDCP 1500 but going to upgrade to 2500 BDCP. Also between these two, which one is more power hungry?

I mean I would look at adire audio before Rockford or kicker but out of those 2 the Rockford would be my pic.

The SQL should be damn nice you might get more output with it ported or going to 2 12s port led if possible.

That sql 15 should smoke both the rf and kicker in down low output and sq

Adire brama would be an upgrade

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...
Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...
Clearing out storage. $75 + shipping. Located in Carlsbad, CA. Pick up OK. Shipping weight is probably around 13 pounds. Slightly to deep to...

About this thread

Guyver

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Guyver
St. Paul, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date