Rockford Fosgate Punch P6001 or Kicker KX600.1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
fosgate is one of the best i didn't say it was the best but you bone heads did /to me fosgate is number #1 to mmmmeeeeeeee but that's me i say your **** **** is bucuzz you say fosgate **** but i know you dick head pusyes will just talk your trash any was

Good night, thanks for comming.

Yo ive been hearing ur bull and i must say u just hate rockford. Maybe becuase its popular and alot of people have it. But u have to give them credit for their " tru rms power" they have in their amps. I dont have a new rockford amp but i have a rockford 700's amp running on 2 ohms stereo and i must say it POUNDS heavily. Once i get a meter i wanna measure the decibal rating i hit with them now in a SEALED box with two mtx 12 8000's. Imagine if i had a custom or ported box. I have no problem with fosgate. People just have never tried fosgate or that amp for that manner and no one has tried the amps u named that beat the 800.2 or whatever.. ok so until u actually try the other products... the rest is all opinions.. take it or leave it show off because the good night thanks for coming thing doesnt help besides make u a smart a%%.

alpine deck/alpine 6.5comps in back/alpine 4.8 in the front /punch 302.a/power t1000db/31 band eq/fosgate/zappco crossover/fosgate wiring/ all in my 240/sx lowed with 14inch roadsters all most forgot my subs 2 12inch power t1s thats all i need my shite makes def pepol stop and look up

alpine deck/alpine 6.5comps in back/alpine 4.8 in the front /punch 302.a/power t1000db/31 band eq/fosgate/zappco crossover/fosgate wiring/ all in my 240/sx lowed with 14inch roadsters all most forgot my subs 2 12inch power t1s thats all i need my shite makes def pepol stop and look up
lmao what the heckis this gibberish?

find a KX amp that does less than its "RMS Power" and then come back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. x^infinity on the kicker amps.

lol dude's like mad mike... these are the best subs ever they retail @ 1200.00$ each!!

i'm like xzibit... Stop Lyin, Your full of sh*t shut the f*ck up.

Tru.. nice setup

Alright, back to the question. I owned the KX 600.1 It says right on the test paper that its true RMS power is 720. Kicker amps are great, and Id say go with that one.

Alright, back to the question. I owned the KX 600.1 It says right on the test paper that its true RMS power is 720. Kicker amps are great, and Id say go with that one.
Rockford also has more power to their amps then said but i know rockford has the edge

really for what you get imo regular kx kicker amps are = to power series rf stuff and the sx series is right in line with the type r stuff. only diff is you have money left over with the kicker and you dont lose any quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...