Rockford Fosgate Punch P6001 or Kicker KX600.1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif that is 1 fuc_ing ugly dud or ***** on there hey moe jo get a beter pic fat assssssss p.s best buy can't f__ck with me and to aUDIOCHEEP ASS GET A BETER CAR AND SUBS
lets do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

ya huh ok pukegate. not once have i seen you list anything that you have except going from stage 1 to stage 2 so have about u exit stage left?

Haterssss Like I Said Rockfordfosgate Is #1 Don't Hate Just Cuzz Your **** ***** .all I Have Is Power And That's All You Haters Need To Know

yawn ok fuzznut joe you are pretty not entertaining. power stuff is nice but honestly tell me something that isnt compareable in another brand or better yet an amp in the same price range that wouldnt pwn it?power isnt even the good stuff they make the type rf is the good stuff

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif Just Hatressss/ Like Audiogayass.with Pyimid Set Up And Then Says Fosgate Is Sorry Well Like I Said Just Haters/ Fosgate Will All Ways Be Around Un Like Your Crape Audioloser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif Just HatERssss/ Like Audiogayass.with Pyimid Set Up And Then Says Fosgate Is Sorry Well Like I Said Just Haters/ Fosgate Will All Ways Be Around Un Like Your Crape Audioloser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao besides typing worse than me is there anything you know about this stuff? seriously. if you do show it if not you are turning more people off to rf than anything

LOSERRRRRRR!!!get a life loser!!!!!why must you keep baging fosgate !!!!!!!!!!
Because you obviously have a life...On the internet trying to defend a car audio company that would probably rather have you STFU. Please.

look lil boy is that all you can say hay is that all your set up is if soooooo then you no nothing about car audio, Your just a young punk playing bass. like i said fosgate is one of the best thats what this page is all a bout

Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. Judge how much someone knows by what brand they use. My system probably sounds every bit as nice as yours does at about 1/4 of the cost. But I guess since its not RF it will always be shitty to you. Seriously, unless you have something worth while to say, go back to your little hole, do some more drugs, and hump your RF gear.

6speed, or don...please accept my apologies...i am very sorry for jumping the gun...I totlaly misunderstood your post.

Please accept my apologies, and you and 3.5 have a Merry Christmas.

Tracy

6speed, or don...please accept my apologies...i am very sorry for jumping the gun...I totlaly misunderstood your post.Please accept my apologies, and you and 3.5 have a Merry Christmas.

Tracy
Not a problem sir, it happens. You too have a great Holiday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

--Don

look lil boy is that all you can say hay is that all your set up is if soooooo then you no nothing about car audio, Your just a young punk playing bass. like i said fosgate is one of the best thats what this page is all a bout
Funny how you say that, according to your 'interests' you...

MERCED.CA

Interests::

PLAY LOAD BASS

Of course a hobby of playing LOUD bass is so great that you attempt to insult others with exactly what you list as yours favorite hobby. Although as usual you cant even spell that right. Please look here: http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

By the looks of your posts, not only do you have absolutely no clue what your talking about, but I do believe you had a typo in your age as well.

As for testing/comparison...I took one of those POS 80002 "Power" amps and compared with an Arc KAR 400.2 as well as a Diamond 400.2. Your poor pythetic RockhardProstate amp wasnt close in anyway. This was not however a bench test, but an 'in car' test.

On yet another note Ive sent back two of those power amps in the past month due to porblems of their own. GREAT product ya got there, and its such a shame your so proud of it.

Since everyones car is such a POS to you, why dont you share some pics and info of yours? Yours "power subs' are more expensive than some of these guys cars? Then you WAY overpaid, hell Id buy one just to have a really big ashtray.

--Don

BTW, next time you wanna call Me out, do it in a PM, and we can definately arrange something. Other wise leave your childish games for school.

Thanks for playing, buh bye //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...