Rockford Fosgate Punch P6001 or Kicker KX600.1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know?
Cuz ive heard it from my friends and many store people and also because i have a rockford amp and i can even call tech support of rockford and theyll say the same thing but bro.. these amps are good man.

Cuz ive heard it from my friends and many store people and also because i have a rockford amp and i can even call tech support of rockford and theyll say the same thing but bro.. these amps are good man.

Um, it's already been disscused that their amps are underated.

Will Get Pics..!!!!!!.. Soon To Showe You A Real Set Up . Come To My Towen So I Can Punk Your White Ass!!!!

Yeah well it works fine for me so im straight with my system

Where in NJ are ya? I would really love to play with your amps and put them against a few of my own. Maybe youll come back with a different opinion.

BTW to make things clear, this isnt a 'calling out' or a challege so to speak. JUst an oppurtunity to see/hear different things. Im not trying to 'target' anyone, just the simple fact that he is somewhat local it may be a good idea to help this thread.

--Don

Where in NJ are ya? I would really love to play with your amps and put them against a few of my own. Maybe youll come back with a different opinion.
BTW to make things clear, this isnt a 'calling out' or a challege so to speak. JUst an oppurtunity to see/hear different things. Im not trying to 'target' anyone, just the simple fact that he is somewhat local it may be a good idea to help this thread.

--Don
Union man

Fostage Joe, its as simple as this: Have you ever owned or even heard Kicker amps? If not, then you have no right to come in here and say Rockford is better. If you have and still believe that Rockford is better, then thats cool and you are entitled to your opinion. On the other hand, you are not entitled to say anything bad about anyones system that you have not heard. Rockford has some high quality, expensive stuff, but there are subs that WILL pound harder than Power 2's. Not a big deal, but it is a fact. You can have your opinion, but dont be a **** to other people just because they dont agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...