• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm selling a Rockford Fosgate P6002 amp. It has the top chrome cap, and is in very good condition. I have no use for it anymore, so I'm just looking to get rid of it. I had it hooked up to a couple different subs to test out and it worked great. The only trades I'm interested in are small batteries, preferably a Kinetik hc600 or hc800, or a Shuriken BT-20. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

7.5/10 cosmetic, 9/10 functionality. The chrome cap has little flecks of rust, but nothing bad. I just don't want it to be misconstrued as perfect.

Price:

$140 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, through FedEx. If you want it through a different carrier, it's on you. Please add 3% for PP fees also, unless discussed with me upon purchase.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
[/img]

$110 is my offer if it is still available in a month or so as I am waiting to start work again after being without a job. Will keep my eye out for your post and try later if available. Fingers crossed! BTW What are the specs for this amp. I figured it was a 300x2 @ 4 ohms just a guess but want to know more. Thanks!

$110 is my offer if it is still available in a month or so as I am waiting to start work again after being without a job. Will keep my eye out for your post and try later if available. Fingers crossed! BTW What are the specs for this amp. I figured it was a 300x2 @ 4 ohms just a guess but want to know more. Thanks!
I'm really hoping this will be gone in less than a month, I'd do $110 shipped right now if you have the money. and it's 150x2 @4, 300x2 @2, 600x1 @4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...