FS: Pioneer AVIC-D3, Good condition - Comes with PAC steering wheel controls

Participant count
  • Participant list

alxmlr789
10+ year member

6>5
FL
Item(s) for Sale:Pioneer Avic-D3 With Ipod cable and PAC SW

Item(s) Description/Condition: Unit is in perfect working condition, comes with the steering wheel control unit (which is about 60 dollar part), iPod cable, NAVI antenna and standard wiring harness. It does not include the Din mounting cage.

Price: 450 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: UPS ground, already packaged and ready to go.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.